I have been building a mental list of things that I want to get my hands on to test/review/try out for us mid-range cyclists budget range. Instead of keeping that list in my head (not a fully reliable place to store it) I figured I should just jot them down here.
- bone conducting headsets
- handlebar (alum v carbon)
- other lights
- safety gear (indicator helmets, clothing, etc)
- health, protein, recovery drinks/shakes, gels
- car and pedestrian notifications – bells, horns, etc
- saddles (in progress)
- Stems (in progress)
- power meter (not the most budget friendly but everyone has to splurge a little every now and then right?
I think that is a good start right?
Now to win the lottery so I can dive into the list.